Bose Professional Panaray 302A Two-Way Speaker Onwall / Surface Mount - Each
About the Bose® Panaray® 302 A Loudspeaker
The Bose® Panaray® 302™ A loudspeaker is a full-range, two-way loudspeaker designed primarily for background/foreground music. It is appropriate for both indoor and outdoor applications. Its Articulated Array® design provides a wide 175° x 90° pattern to effectively cover a broad area with a single loudspeaker.
The Panaray 302 A loudspeaker is ideally suited to background and foreground music in business music applications. The Panaray 302 A loudspeaker is designed to deliver a full-range response and high output without the use of active equalization and is compatible with 70V, 100V, and 8-ohm amplifiers. The Panaray 302 A is capable of delivering up to 95 dB SPL in a typical application with a 12ft (3.4 m) mounting height.
WARRANTY : 5 YEARS
Articulated Array® design provides wide 175° x 90° coverage to deliver wide-range reproduction over a broad dispersion area
Two-way design with 5.25" (133 mm) woofer and two 2.5" (64 mm) drivers for extended, smooth response
Frequency RangeDown to 60 Hz allows full-range speech and light music reinforcement without the need for subwoofers in many applications
Integrated multi-tap line transformer for 70 V or 100 V applications
Included Mounting Hardware permits fast and easy installation. Provides 30° pitch when mounted vertically, or 90° pitch when mounted on a horizontal surface
Weather-resistant Design and hardware for reliable performance indoors or outdoors
- Restaurants and bars
- Conference centers
- Foreground retail
- Theme parks
- Indoor arenas
- Outdoor shopping centers
Frequency Range: 75Hz to 16kHz ±3dB
302A Speaker Configurations: 70V/100V (25W, 50W, 100W, 200W taps)
Sensitivity(*1): 82dB-SPL @ 1W, 1m (pink noise)
Maximum Acoustic Output(*2):
- 102dB-SPL @ 1m (pink noise)
- 102dB-SPL @1m (IEC(*3) noise)
Dispersion (–6dB point, average, 1-4kHz):
- Horizontal 178°
Long-Term Power Handling(*4):
- 100W Continuous
- 200W Peak
- 70V: 25W at 200W tap setting
- 100V: 50W at 200W tap setting
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 13.4" x 5.7" x 9.0" (34 x 14 x 23 cm)
- 5 Years Warranty
Mounting Hardware Included: “Quick install” U-bracket with transformer and hardware
Bracket Angle: Ceiling pitch, 90°; Wall pitch, 30°
- 1. Full bandwidth pink noise is applied to the 302A and amplified to a level at the loudspeaker terminals corresponding to 1 Watt as referenced to the nominal impedance. The average sound pressure level (dB-SPL) is measured at 1 meter from the speaker in an anechoic environment.
- 2. Full bandwidth pink noise is applied to the 302A and amplified to a level at the loudspeaker terminals corresponding to the long-term rated power handling of the speaker. The average sound pressure level (dB-SPL) is measured at 1 meter from the speaker in an anechoic environment.
- 3. Full bandwidth pink noise, meeting International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Standard #268-5, with a spectrum corresponding to average program material.
- 4. Full bandwidth noise, meeting the IEC Standard #268-5 is applied to the 302A and amplified to a level at the loudspeaker terminals corresponding to the power handling of the loudspeaker. The loudspeaker must show no visible damage or measurable loss of performance after 100 hours of continuous testing.