Bose Professional L1 Model II System With B2 Bass Module Package - Portable PA system
Bose® L1 Model II System With B2 Bass Module Package
Portable PA system with two-part 24-speaker array, bass module, power stand with amps, cover, and carrying bags.
WARRANTY : 2 YEARS
Tall tower of big Bose sound
Bose's L1 Model II loudspeaker system with its B2 bass module will deliver loud, clear sound in an auditorium, or nightclub, for a small acoustic or solo act, or for a DJ performing for audiences of up to 500 people. The package consists of a 24-element articulated speaker array that stretches to more than seven feet high, a bass module containing two 10" woofers, and a power stand with two built-in amplifiers, along with slip covers and carrying bags for all the equipment.
Bose's Spatial Dispersion™ loudspeaker technology gives the L1 Model II more than 180 degrees of horizontal coverage, so audience members off to the sides will hear the same sound as those front and center. In fact, many musicians position their Bose L1 array behind themselves on stage, so they hear exactly the same mix that the audience will hear, eliminating the need for a floor monitor. The B2 bass module fills in the low end of your music, so everyone can really feel the beat.
The L1 Model II's power stand includes two amplifiers, one for the array and one for the separate B2 bass module. The connection cable is included in the package. While not quite "plug and play," the L1 Model II system components all plug together without needing additional wiring, except for a single balanced 1/4" input connection. There are options for adding an external powered sub and for plugging in a Bose ToneMatch digital mixer.
This L1 system has a single balanced line-level analog input, along with the digital ToneMatch connection. In order to reinforce the sound for vocals and/or multiple instruments, a separate audio mixer is required.
Set up safety feature
The power stand features a safety lever that prevents the L1 array from getting assembled without the power stand's legs being fully extended, for onstage stability. The legs are also linked together so when you extend one, the other legs swing out automatically.
You won't mind toting this PA around. The disassembled components are quite manageable in size and weight. The power stand in its carrying bag weighs under 25 pounds, while the speaker arrays in their carrying bags together weigh under 35 pounds. The B2 weighs in at 45 pounds. And of course the whole system will fit in almost any trunk or back seat for transport.
- Portable PA system
- For audiences of up to 500 people
- 24-element articulated line array speaker plus bass module with two 10" speakers
- Two speaker arrays plug together and into the power stand
- Power stand includes amplifiers and connections for speaker array and bass module
- Analog input: 1/4" trs
- Digital input: tonematch port (for optional bose t1 tonematch audio engine or t4s tonematch mixer)
- Signal/clip indicator and input trim control
- Bass line output for connecting a powered sub (1/4" trs)
- Built-in carrying handle on power stand and b2 bass module
- Slip cover for bass module, plus carrying bags for power stand and arrays included
- 2 speaker arrays:
- Dimensions (each): 43-1/2" h x 3-1/2" w x 4" d
- Weight: top: 16.3 lbs. (top), 17.4 lbs. (bottom)
- Power stand:
- Dimensions: 5" h x 10" w x 27" d
- Weight: 23.7 lbs.
- B2 bass module:
- Dimensions: 23-7/16" h x 13-5/16" w x 18-15/16" d
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Assembled height: 92" (7' 8")
- Total weight: 102.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years
What's in the box:
- Bose® l1 model ii system with b2 bass module package owner's manual
- Power stand
- Top speaker array
- Bottom speaker array
- B2 bass module
- Ac power cord
- Bass module cable (4-wire)
- Adhesive rubber feet (for b2 module)
- Power stand carry-bag
- B2 bass module cover
- Top speaker array carry-bag
- Bottom speaker array carry-bag
- Demonstration cd
- Quick setup guide
- Owner's guide
- B2 bass module owner's guide
- Product registration card