Denon PMA-1600NE Integrated Stereo Amplifier With Built-in DAC And Phono Preamplifier
- For us at denon these are not buzzwords.
- They are part of the quintessential philosophy behind everything we do.
- These three words and decades of innovation and engineering excellence is what passionately shapes our entire culture.
- Every detail of a denon product is crafted around these words with a single goal in mind:to enhance the entertainment experience.
- Innovative engineering and technology are at the core of what makes a denon product so iconic.
- Through a disciplined approach to design and production, our engineers ensure that only superb craftsmanship precision engineering and impeccable performance goes into every component.
- Our solutions are often born through passionately studying examples from the widest array of imaginable fields – including physics, electronics mechanical engineering, art and nature.
- Our constant quest to create the perfect entertainment component has given us invaluable inspiration for not only the most powerful technical solutions but also the most convenient features to satisfy a diverse set of entertainment needs.
- That is why we tirelessly transform creative ideas into leading innovations within our industry.
- Simply put, anything that does not provide more passion, improve performance or enhance the experience does not belong in a denon.
- We know because we are not just building these products, we are using them.
- When you actually experience a denon product, it’s these higher standards that elevate the senses and enhance your entertainment.That’s the denon difference.
- 70 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.07% THD
- 140 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz)
- 4-ohm capability allows use with a wide range of speakers
- built-in DAC supports high-resolution audio files
- DAC master clock eliminates digital jitter
- Advanced AL32 Processing Plus enhances compressed digital files
- built-in phono preamp compatible with moving coil and moving magnet cartridges
- Source Direct mode bypasses tone control circuits for cleaner sound
- Analog Mode disables digital circuitry for warm all-analog sound
- Advanced Ultra High Current single push-pull circuit power amplifier
- front-panel display shows source and sample rate
- internal chassis with six independent blocks eliminates interference between circuits
- front-panel tone controls (treble and bass)
- 2 optical and 1 coaxial digital audio inputs
- stereo RCA audio outputs for recording
- rear-panel Type-B USB supports high-resolution PCM files up to 32-bit/384kHz or 11.2 MHz DSD
- built-in headphone amplifier with full-size (1/4-inch) jack
- binding posts and front-panel A/B switching for two pairs of speakers
- signal-to-noise ratio: 108 dB (line in), 89 dB (moving magnet), 74 dB (moving coil)
- remote control included
- 17-1/8"W x 5-5/16"H x 16-5/16"D
- weight: 17.59 Kg.
- warranty: 1 year
Features & Specs
- Watts RMS per Channel (8-ohms) : 70
- Watts RMS per Channel (6-ohms) : Not given
- Watts RMS per Channel (4-ohms) : 140
- Frequency Bandwidth : Not given
- THD 0.07%
- Minimum Impedance : 4 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 108
Digital Music Features
- Built-in DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) : Yes
- High-resolution Audio Playback PCM, DSD
- Bluetooth : No
- Wi-Fi : N/A
- Total Analog Inputs : 4
- Phono Input : Yes
- Optical Digital Inputs : 2
- Coaxial Digital Inputs : 1
- USB Input : Type-B
- Preamp Outputs : No
- Headphone Output : 1/4"
Dimensions and Warranty
- Width (inches) : 17-1/8
- Height (inches) : 5-5/16
- Depth (inches) : 17-5/8
- Weight (kg) : 17.59
- Warranty : 1 Years
What's In The Box:
- Denon PMA-1600NE owner's manual
- Integrated amplifier
- 68" AC power cord
- Remote control (RC-1213)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Owner's Manual on CD-ROM
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Instructions
- Warranty Information