KLIPSCH Reference R-41SA Dolby Atmos® Enabled Add-on Speakers(Pair)
OUR TECHNOLOGY THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE SOUND
SOUND POWERFUL. SOUND LEGENDARY
- You are here because you're in need of our commercial-grade audio solutions.
- Cinema, permanent installation or distributed audio - Klipsch Professional series speakers are built to last and are backed by more than 70 years of Klipsch signature acoustic technology and development.
The Four Principles of Klipsch Sound
- Paul w. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound.
- They continue to drive the design of every new klipsch speaker, today and tomorrow.
High Efficiency / Low Distortion
- Klipsch horn technology is highly efficient, providing more accurate sound with less power and less distortion – resulting in louder, cleaner audio. Klipsch’s law: efficiency is inversely proportional to distortion.
- Klipsch horn technology accurately directs sound to the proper locations, which, in turn, creates a more lifelike soundstage without wasting acoustic energy where sound is not needed or desired.
Wide Dynamic Range
- The softest sounds are reproduced with remarkable clarity and the loudest sounds are delivered without harshness or distortion – with the greatest possible range between the softest and loudest sounds.
Flat Frequency Response
- Audio is delivered without frequency bias – no unnatural highs, mids or lows – reproducing recorded sound as accurately as possible without colorization.
- Tractrix® horns have for many years been the driving force behind klipsch’s stunningly precise acoustics.
- Featured in every klipsch speaker category, except for headphones and subwoofers, this proprietary technology provides a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power.
- A signature feature on the reference series speakers, klipsch’s cerametallic woofers exhibit a very high stiffness-to-mass ratio and superb damping, resulting in a powerful, solid bass foundation.
Wide Dispersion Surround Technology
- As the cornerstone of every klipsch surround speaker, proprietary wide dispersion surround technology (wdst) provides astounding sonic detail for rooms with less-than-ideal placement configurations.
Dolby Atmos Elevation Speaker:
- Enhance your home theater system with the overhead sound effects of the Klipsch R-41SA Dolby Atmos speaker.
- By leveraging Klipsch proprietary horn-loaded controlled directivity technology, the R-41SA bounces sound off the ceiling to create an astonishing, immersive listening experience.
- Dolby Atmos delivers captivating, object-based sound that places and moves audio anywhere in the room to bring entertainment alive all around the audience.
- With Dolby Atmos sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead, to fill a home theater with astonishing clarity, power, detail and depth.
- Learn more out Dolby Atmos here.
Application & Mounting Options:
- In addition to delivering overhead sound effects as a Dolby Atmos speaker topper for Klipsch and other brands of floorstanding and bookshelf loudspeakers; the R-41SA is designed to be wall-mounted as a front, rear or side elevation speaker; or as a versatile side or rear surround sound speaker.
- There is a threaded keyhole slot on the back, as well as four integrated rubber feet on the bottom of the speaker.
Dolby Atmos "Topper" Dimensions:
- Keep in mind the R-41SA's dimensions when using it as a Dolby Atmos topper, as it must be able to rest on top of your floorstanding or bookshelf loudspeaker.
- It measures 5.75" (w) x 7.125" (h) x 12.75".
- When wall mounted, the R-41SA measures 5.75" (w) x 12.75" (h) x 7.125" (d).
1" Horn-Loaded Tweeter:
- The R-41SA Dolby Atmos speaker features Klipsch's proprietary Tractrix Horn technology mated with a 1" aluminum LTS tweeter, for impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging and powerful dynamics.
90°x90° Tractrix Horn:
- Klipsch exclusive 90º x 90º Tractrix horn technology ensures that the R-41SA high frequency energy is aimed at the ceiling and bounces down to the listener with laser precision - all while reducing artificial reverb or filtering.
- Using this proprietary focused technology gives you the best clarity, dynamics, and detail from your movies and music
LTS (Linear Travel Suspension):
- Behind each horn lies a 1.0" tweeter with a linear travel suspension. Klipsch exclusive Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performances.
- In addition, Using Kapton (an extremely light and rigid material) in the tweeter suspension provides high efficiency and improve resolution and detail.
4" Copper-Spun IMG Woofer:
- The Klipsch R-41SA Dolby Atmos speaker houses a single 4" Copper-Spun IMG woofer.
- The Copper-Spun IMG (Injection Molded Graphite) woofer is exceptionally light while being extremely rigid - providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
- The R-41SA Dolby Atmos speaker features a MDF cabinet with a scratch-resistant, textured wood grain vinyl that seamlessly integrates into almost any room or decor.
- The enclosure's reinforced MDF construction reduces cabinet vibration for less audible coloration and improved sonic accuracy.
Acoustically Transparent Grille:
- The Klipsch R-41SA Dolby Atmos speaker comes with a removable, black cloth grille that is magnetic and acoustically transparent.
- The Klipsch Reference series Dolby Atmos speaker is fitted with sturdy binding posts to ensure a secure connection to many types of cable and connectors.
- The binding post terminals will accept banana plugs (single only), pin-connectors, spade-lugs and bare wire (up to 10AWG).
- Two plastic caps will need to be removed to use banana plugs.
- The Klipsch Reference series consists of four floorstanding speakers (R-610F/R-620F/R-820F/R-625FA), two bookshelf speakers (R-41/R-51M), two center channel speakers (R-34C/R-52C), and one Dolby Atmos speaker (R-41SA) - all sold separately.
- The Klipsch Reference series line-up of loudspeakers sound great in stereo and home theater applications.
Optional Powered Sub:
- For bigger & deeper bass response, pair the Klipsch Reference series loudspeaker with one of Klipsch's powered subwoofers (sold separately