Q Acoustics Concept Centre Channel Speaker
About Q Acoustics:
- Q Acoustics is a multi-award winning hi-fi brand, which was founded by experts in the audio industry with the sole aim of developing a highly successful loudspeaker brand.
- It has been 10 years since Q Acoustics was founded, and in every year since we have continued to drive innovation and develop multi-award winning products.
Q Acoustics Story
- Q Acoustics is not like most other loudspeaker companies.
- Q Acoustics is a young brand. No heritage. No tradition. No old black and white photographs. We believe that to be the secret of our success.
- Q Acoustics was established in 2006; but not by a wealthy music lover, hobbyist designer or retired rock musician.
- No. Q Acoustics was founded by professional engineers and businessmen whose sole aim was to develop a highly successful best in class loudspeaker brand based on outstanding audio performance.
- It’s that simple, a completely focussed understanding of acoustic engineering and inspirational design has driven our remarkable success.
- We recognised that the only way Q Acoustics could possibly enjoy commercial success was to design and produce loudspeaker products that were, without question, superior to their similarly priced competitors.
- So, with that aim in mind, for the last ten years with have enabled audiophiles around the world to enjoy Q Acoustics for its innovative and high performance loudspeakers.
Centre of Excellence
- At the heart of any home cinema system is the Centre Channel, handling the difficult dialogue and often much more besides.
- The Concept Centre is a precisely optimised implementation of the GelcoreTM cabinet technology used in the Concept 20 and 40, in order to bring the highest quality performance from this key Home Cinema component.
- This ultra-low resonance and beautifully lacquered cabinet design with magnetic grille allows the dual 105mm drive units and wide dispersion 25mm tweeter to perform at their very articulate best.
Ultra-Low Resonance Cabinet Design
- The Concept Centre uses GelcoreTM Cabinet Construction, where two layers of MDF, are separated by a bespoke, resonance absorbing, non-setting adhesive, which converts the kinetic energy and disperses it as heat.
- This substantially reduces distortion and allows the individual drive units to deliver their optimal performance; a pure and uncoloured sound.
Simple to Drive, Simple to Position
- The Concept Centre is easily driven by any good quality amplifier, providing effortless peaks and crescendos in music and movies soundtracks.
- Alternative locations for positioning the speaker in the listening room are catered for by providing a foam bung which can be inserted in the rear-mounted reflex port modifying the bass response to suit positioning against a rear wall or in AV furniture.
Accessories for Wall Mounting
- The Concept Centre can be wall mounted using Q Acoustics' elegant 'floating' glass shelf, the centre glass wall support.