Q Acoustics 7000LRi Surround Sound Cinema Speakers-(Pair)
About Q Acoustics:
- Q Acoustics is a multi-award winning hi-fi brand, which was founded by experts in the audio industry with the sole aim of developing a highly successful loudspeaker brand.
- It has been 10 years since Q Acoustics was founded, and in every year since we have continued to drive innovation and develop multi-award winning products.
Q Acoustics Story
- Q Acoustics is not like most other loudspeaker companies.
- Q Acoustics is a young brand. No heritage. No tradition. No old black and white photographs. We believe that to be the secret of our success.
- Q Acoustics was established in 2006; but not by a wealthy music lover, hobbyist designer or retired rock musician.
- No. Q Acoustics was founded by professional engineers and businessmen whose sole aim was to develop a highly successful best in class loudspeaker brand based on outstanding audio performance.
- It’s that simple, a completely focussed understanding of acoustic engineering and inspirational design has driven our remarkable success.
- We recognised that the only way Q Acoustics could possibly enjoy commercial success was to design and produce loudspeaker products that were, without question, superior to their similarly priced competitors.
- So, with that aim in mind, for the last ten years with have enabled audiophiles around the world to enjoy Q Acoustics for its innovative and high performance loudspeakers.
Upgrade to 7.1 or Add Extension Speakers
- These award-winning pair of 'style' speakers, the 7000LRi were designed with getting the biggest sound from the smallest, best-looking enclosures in mind and were actually crowned What Hi Fi? Product of the Year in 2013.
- For Q Acoustics, the focus is always first and foremost on getting the very best sound quality, closely followed by ensuring they look as beautiful as they sound.
- The Left and Right Speaker enclosures are attractively designed D-shaped aluminium castings.
- The driver area of these speakers, in relation to the size of the enclosure gives the extra bandwidth required for these small stereo speakers to ensure they produce a big, pure sound. On each of the Speakers 2 x 75mm drivers are mounted in a D'Appolito configuration around a 25mm HF ring radiator.
- The 7000LRi have been designed to have enough bandwidth to use as a standalone pair of stereo speakers.
- This is particularly beneficial when you want to add a pair of extension speakers in a room adjacent to a main listening or viewing room.
- Many AV Receivers are formatted for 7 channels giving the option to implement 7.1 or 5.1 plus a second stereo zone, using extension speakers.
Fitting & Finishes
- Each of the two speakers come with a table mount and a ball joint permits angling them in a wide variety of directions.
- It is also possible to hang them from the ceiling using the key-hole screw head fixings in the base.
- The table mount doubles as a wall bracket by revolving it 180 degrees on the ball joint and using the key-hole fixings to attach it to screws in the wall, again permitting the speaker to be pointed across a wide solid angle.
- The 7000LRis are available in both white and black finishes.