Q Acoustics 3060S Subwoofer
About Q Acoustics:
- Q Acoustics is a multi-award winning hi-fi brand, which was founded by experts in the audio industry with the sole aim of developing a highly successful loudspeaker brand.
- It has been 10 years since Q Acoustics was founded, and in every year since we have continued to drive innovation and develop multi-award winning products.
Q Acoustics Story
- Q Acoustics is not like most other loudspeaker companies.
- Q Acoustics is a young brand. No heritage. No tradition. No old black and white photographs. We believe that to be the secret of our success.
- Q Acoustics was established in 2006; but not by a wealthy music lover, hobbyist designer or retired rock musician.
- No. Q Acoustics was founded by professional engineers and businessmen whose sole aim was to develop a highly successful best in class loudspeaker brand based on outstanding audio performance.
- It’s that simple, a completely focussed understanding of acoustic engineering and inspirational design has driven our remarkable success.
- We recognised that the only way Q Acoustics could possibly enjoy commercial success was to design and produce loudspeaker products that were, without question, superior to their similarly priced competitors.
- So, with that aim in mind, for the last ten years with have enabled audiophiles around the world to enjoy Q Acoustics for its innovative and high performance loudspeakers.
Leading Technology; Outstanding Performance
- Utilizing the technology that the rest of the 3000i series boasts, the q 3060s slimline subwoofer is as powerful as it is attractive.
- With a 200mm driver and powerful 150w amplifier the subwoofer can deliver a rumble of a cinematic explosion beyond its deceiving size.
Beautiful Inside & Out
- Q 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics and offers 4 new contemporary finishes; graphite grey, english walnut, carbon black or arctic white.
- All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles and the q 3060s compliments the rest of the range perfectly – however can be used with an existing home cinema setup to give it that bass boost its needs.
- All of the controls and connections are hidden behind a magnetic hatch with a down-facing port for discrete cable runs and is wall-mountable with an optional, dedicated wall bracket or can be floor-mounted using rubber feet or the spikes provided ensuring room placement is seamless.