Q Acoustics 3010i Compact Bookshelf Speakers-(Pair)
About Q Acoustics:
- Q Acoustics is a multi-award winning hi-fi brand, which was founded by experts in the audio industry with the sole aim of developing a highly successful loudspeaker brand.
- It has been 10 years since Q Acoustics was founded, and in every year since we have continued to drive innovation and develop multi-award winning products.
Q Acoustics Story
- Q Acoustics is not like most other loudspeaker companies.
- Q Acoustics is a young brand. No heritage. No tradition. No old black and white photographs. We believe that to be the secret of our success.
- Q Acoustics was established in 2006; but not by a wealthy music lover, hobbyist designer or retired rock musician.
- No. Q Acoustics was founded by professional engineers and businessmen whose sole aim was to develop a highly successful best in class loudspeaker brand based on outstanding audio performance.
- It’s that simple, a completely focussed understanding of acoustic engineering and inspirational design has driven our remarkable success.
- We recognised that the only way Q Acoustics could possibly enjoy commercial success was to design and produce loudspeaker products that were, without question, superior to their similarly priced competitors.
- So, with that aim in mind, for the last ten years with have enabled audiophiles around the world to enjoy Q Acoustics for its innovative and high performance loudspeakers.
The Q3010i is a slim-line bookshelf or stand mount speaker from q acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, from a compact cabinet design
Open Soundstage From Slim-Line Speaker
- The focus of any great loudspeaker is to produce an open, ‘being there’ sound and the q 3010i do just that despite their compact size.
- Boasting room-filling sound with its 100mm (4 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, focussing on power-to-size ratio, the crossover has been revised to take advantage of a larger cabinet volume to enhance sensitivity and bass extension.
- The q 3010i speakers can be shelf-mounted on compliant, pre-fitted rubber feet, stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets.
- The 3010i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile, but have been made slightly taller and 25% deeper than previous models.
- This increased internal volume has enabled q acoustics to gain an extended low frequency response from the ported design so that more-than-ever the smaller enclosures in the range belie their diminutive stature with an impressively large-scale sound.
- As an added benefit, the enlarged front-to-back dimension means that any cone- generated noise reflected from the back wall of the enclosure and out through the cone itself is reduced.
- Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) banana plugs.
- The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
Beautiful Inside And Out
- Not only does the entire 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics but it also offers 4 new contemporary finishes.
- The new 3000i series speakers are available in four standard finishes; graphite grey, english walnut, carbon black or arctic white.
- All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles.
- Slim-line & versatile design to shelf or stand mount to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room
- 25% larger cabinet than its predecessor delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2p™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing
- Uses a 22mm decoupled high frequency driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo image
- Low profile terminals - recessed cut-out reduces cabinet noise and allows them to be close proximity to rear walls
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) banana plugs