Q Acoustics 3010i Cinema Pack
About Q Acoustics:
- Q Acoustics is a multi-award winning hi-fi brand, which was founded by experts in the audio industry with the sole aim of developing a highly successful loudspeaker brand.
- It has been 10 years since Q Acoustics was founded, and in every year since we have continued to drive innovation and develop multi-award winning products.
Q Acoustics Story
- Q Acoustics is not like most other loudspeaker companies.
- Q Acoustics is a young brand. No heritage. No tradition. No old black and white photographs. We believe that to be the secret of our success.
- Q Acoustics was established in 2006; but not by a wealthy music lover, hobbyist designer or retired rock musician.
- No. Q Acoustics was founded by professional engineers and businessmen whose sole aim was to develop a highly successful best in class loudspeaker brand based on outstanding audio performance.
- It’s that simple, a completely focussed understanding of acoustic engineering and inspirational design has driven our remarkable success.
- We recognised that the only way Q Acoustics could possibly enjoy commercial success was to design and produce loudspeaker products that were, without question, superior to their similarly priced competitors.
- So, with that aim in mind, for the last ten years with have enabled audiophiles around the world to enjoy Q Acoustics for its innovative and high performance loudspeakers.
Feature of Q3010i
The Q3010i is a slim-line bookshelf or stand mount speaker from q acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, from a compact cabinet design
Open Soundstage From Slim-Line Speaker
- The focus of any great loudspeaker is to produce an open, ‘being there’ sound and the q 3010i do just that despite their compact size.
- Boasting room-filling sound with its 100mm (4 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, focussing on power-to-size ratio, the crossover has been revised to take advantage of a larger cabinet volume to enhance sensitivity and bass extension.
- The q 3010i speakers can be shelf-mounted on compliant, pre-fitted rubber feet, stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets.
Increased Cabinet Size Delivering a Bolder Sound
- The 3010i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile, but have been made slightly taller and 25% deeper than previous models.
- This increased internal volume has enabled q acoustics to gain an extended low frequency response from the ported design so that more-than-ever the smaller enclosures in the range belie their diminutive stature with an impressively large-scale sound.
- As an added benefit, the enlarged front-to-back dimension means that any cone- generated noise reflected from the back wall of the enclosure and out through the cone itself is reduced.
New Low Profile Binding Posts
- Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) banana plugs.
- The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
Feature Of Q3060S
Leading Technology- Outstanding Performance
- Utilizing the technology that the rest of the 3000i series boasts, the q 3060s slimline subwoofer is as powerful as it is attractive.
- With a 200mm driver and powerful 150w amplifier the subwoofer can deliver a rumble of a cinematic explosion beyond its deceiving size.
Beautiful Inside & Out
- Q 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics and offers 4 new contemporary finishes; graphite grey, english walnut, carbon black or arctic white.
- All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles and the q 3060s compliments the rest of the range perfectly – however can be used with an existing home cinema setup to give it that bass boost its needs.
- All of the controls and connections are hidden behind a magnetic hatch with a down-facing port for discrete cable runs and is wall-mountable with an optional, dedicated wall bracket or can be floor-mounted using rubber feet or the spikes provided ensuring room placement is seamless.
Feature Of Q3090Ci
The Centre of Your Home Cinema Setup
- The q 3090ci boasts twin 100mm (4”) and 22mm (0.9”) precision drivers delivering the ultimate cinematic experience.
- You will hear every precise detail; every note, every word at its very best.
- The q 3090ci incorporates the same technology used across the rest of the 3000i range including p2p bracing and brand new high frequency drivers ensuring it complements the rest of the series, perfectly.
Dynamic & Detailed
- With the new high frequency driver unit, the q 3090ci benefits from a decoupled tweeter which ensures the vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter, are isolated allowing the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference, resulting in a purer sound.
- The all new mid/bass drive unit boasts a precision formed cone from impregnated and coated paper and teamed with a newly developed, low-hysteresis, rubber surround also contributing to unwanted resonances.
Easy Room Positioning
- The 3090ci is the same width as most amplifiers and av receivers so will fit attractively into the specialist furniture designed to house them.
- The conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) banana plugs.
Beautiful Inside and Out
- Not only does the entire 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics but it also offers 4 new contemporary finishes.
- The new 3000i series speakers are available in four standard finishes; graphite grey, english walnut, carbon black or arctic white.
- All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles.