Polk Audio RC65i 2-Way In-Wall Speakers(Pair)
Dynamic Balance Technology:
- Dynamic Balance drivers are used for wide, smooth response and low distortion.
- Each speaker features a 6-1/2" Dynamic Balance, mineral-filled polypropylene woofer for clean midrange and deep, accurate bass.
- For a smoother response and improved durability, each woofer uses a rubber surround.
- Each speaker uses a 3/4" Dynamic Balance, metalized soft dome tweeter in a ball-and-socket swivel mount.
- The aimable tweeters give you direct high-frequency control, resulting in excellent imaging even for off-axis listening positions.
Infinite Baffle Tuning:
- Infinite Baffle Tuning uses the virtual enclosure of in-wall space for superior bass response.
- Durable, moisture-resistant materials allow you to install the speakers in bathrooms, kitchens, even under the eaves of an enclosed porch. (The speaker is not recommended for exposed outdoor use.)
- Each speaker requires a cutout 7.3125" wide and 10.75" high with a mounting depth of 2.407".
- Once the holes are cut, each speaker can be dropped in and the Rotating Cams can be tightened, allowing you to secure each speaker to the drywall without any extra assembly (the Rotating Cams protrude out 0.625" from the cutout opening).
- If you will not be mounting these speakers in drywall, make sure the wall or ceiling material can safely support the weight of the speakers before installation; each speaker weighs approximately 3.75 pounds.
- The grille and flange can be painted, allowing these speakers to match any decor.
- Overall: 32 Hz-20 kHz
- -3 dB Limit: 60 Hz-20 kHz