Polk Audio OWM3 Compact Multi-Application Speakers (Pair)
- The polk audio owm3 is a versatile speaker made to fit a variety of applications.
- You can use them as a pair of stereo speakers or part of a 2.1 system in a second zone.
- You can also use them as part of a multi-channel system. With multiple mounting options, you can place the speakers virtually anywhere.
- Polypropylene woofers: each speaker features a 4-1/2" polypropylene cone woofer which employs capacitive coupling bass technology for a low frequency response despite its size.
- Each speaker has a 1" silk dome, dynamic balance tweeter that provides clear, detailed highs.
Frequency response note:
- The overall frequency response is 80hz-25khz and the -3db frequency response is 100-22khz.
- Glass-filled abs cabinets: the acoustic suspension cabinets feature glass-filled abs construction, which creates an acoustically inert enclosure.
- The cabinet ensures an extremely clean midrange response with low coloration.
- The black finish blends easily with any decor.
- Binding posts: each speaker has a set of gold-plated 5-way binding posts on the bottom of the angled rear panel.
- The binding posts will accept bare wire, spade lugs, pin connectors, dual or single banana plugs (removal of binding post plugs required).
Mounting optionsMultiple mounting options:
- The owm3 is suited for on-wall mounting or placement on a tabletop or shelf.
- The speakers have four 4-way keyhole slots on the back, and come with rubber bumpers and an attachable base.
- Angled wall mount, corner mount, horizontal wall mount, vertical wall mount, shelf mount (using included base), horizontal shelf mount (using supplied rubber bumpers), and wall-mounted with an optional articulating wall-mount bracket (using the 1/4-20 threaded insert).