Polk Audio CSI A4 Center Channel Speaker
Driver TechnologyDynamic Balance:
- Dynamic Balance is a proprietary Polk Audio technology using laser imaging to determine what combination of speaker materials create the least amount of resonance.
- Eliminating resonance in speakers results in a wide, smooth response and low distortion.
Polymer Composite Woofers:
- The speaker features two 5-1/4" polymer composite woofers for smooth wide-range response with low distortion.
- For high performance durability, each woofer uses a butyl rubber surround and an acoustically inert stamped driver basket.
- The speaker has a 1" silk/polymer dome tweeter that provides clear, detailed highs.
- The tweeter uses a heat sink on the Neodymium magnet for superior heat dissipation, power handling and reliability.
Frequency Response Note:
- The overall frequency response is 55Hz-27kHz and the -3dB frequency response is 65-25kHz.
- The speaker cabinet features all-MDF construction with extensive internal bracings that virtually eliminate sound-muddying resonance.
- There is a single port tube opening on the front of the speaker for increased and extended bass response.
- The floating anti-diffraction grille minimizes grille diffraction for spacious, 3-dimensional imaging.
- The gold-plated 5-way binding posts will accept bare wire, pin connectors, spade connectors, banana plugs, and dual banana plugs.
- If the speaker must be positioned below ear level, you can turn the cabinet upside down, allowing the drivers to fire upward.
- The speaker is magnetically shielded, allowing you to place it on your television without distorting the picture.