Jamo Studio S809 Dolby Atmos® Expandable Tower Speakers (Black)
Jamo Studio 8 Series:
- The new Jamo Studio 8 series of loudspeakers has been engineered and designed to complement and seamlessly blend in today's modern environments and fashionable living spaces.
- Contemporary material and finish choices accentuate the clean, minimalist lines of this European design, while the compact cabinet architecture is an ideal solution for today's urban living environments.
- The S 809 tower Speaker features a 1" soft-dome tweeter for smooth, refined high frequencies, and three 5" aluminized polyfiber woofers for balanced, musical low end.
- The integrated WaveGuide focuses the high frequency sound for dynamic, true-to-life reproduction, while the front-firing slot port allows for better low frequency extension and flexible placement.
Compact Enclosure w/ Wood Accents:
- The S 809 is specifically designed and engineered to provide exceptional output and balanced, full sound in almost any application despite it's small cabinet size.
- Wood accents give the speaker cabinet a handcrafted, natural look.
- The S 809 comes with fully magnetic grilles (no mounting holes or push pins) for a clean, minimalistic front-baffle design, while the large woven linen grille cloth features a heavy texture which finishes off the loudspeaker's modern look.
Binding Post Terminals:
- Each floorstanding loudspeaker is equipped with two sets of binding-post speaker terminals - one set for the S 809's tweeter & woofers, and the other set for when using the optional Dolby Atmos Elevation speakers from Jamo (sold separately).
- The terminals labeled "Main" will connect to your receiver's Front or Rear channel speaker outputs (depending on how you are using the bookshelf speakers).
- The terminal's labeled "Height" will connect to receiver's Height/Dolby Atmos channel speaker outputs (make sure you have your receiver's amplifier configured for Dolby Atmos).
- These binding-post terminals will accept bare wire (up to 10AWG), pin-connectors, spade-lugs, and banana plugs (single only).
- The Jamo Studio 8 Series S 809 tower loudspeakers can be used for the front or rear channels in a home theater system, or standing alone in a strictly two-channel stereo system.
- As front channels in a home theater setup or as a 2ch speaker system, the S 809 should be positioned so the loudspeakers create an equidistant triangle between the speakers and your main listening position.
- They should be positioned no less than 6' apart.
- As rear speakers in a home theater setup, the speakers should be positioned directly to the left and right of your main listening position, or just behind the main listening position at a 20° angle.
- Each tower speaker comes with four mounting feet which will need to screwed into the bottom of the loudspeaker's enclosure.
- There are indentions on the bottom of the cabinet to indicate where the feet mount, but there are no pre-drilled holes.
- Self-tapping screws are included to secure the feet to the speakers.
- Each mounting foot consists of a metal plate and rubber pad to protect your floors.