Jamo S 805 Tower Speakers (Black)
Jamo Studio 8 Series:
- The new Jamo Studio 8 series of loudspeakers has been engineered and designed to complement and seamlessly blend in today's modern environments and fashionable living spaces.
- Contemporary material and finish choices accentuate the clean, minimalist lines of this European design, while the compact cabinet architecture is an ideal solution for today's urban living environments.
Two-Way Tower Loudspeaker:
- The S 805 Tower speaker features a 1" soft-dome tweeter for smooth, refined high frequencies, and a 5" aluminized polyfiber woofer for balanced, musical low end.
- The integrated WaveGuide focuses the high frequency sound for dynamic, true-to-life reproduction, while the front-firing slot port allows for better low frequency extension and flexible placement.
Compact Enclosure w/ Wood Accents:
- The S 805 is specifically designed and engineered to provide exceptional output and balanced, full sound in almost any application despite it's small cabinet size.
- Wood accents give the speaker cabinet a handcrafted, natural look.
- The S 805 comes with fully magnetic grilles (no mounting holes or push pins) for a clean, minimalistic front-baffle design, while the large woven linen grille cloth features a heavy texture which finishes off the loudspeaker's modern look.
Binding Post Terminals:
- Each floorstanding loudspeaker is equipped with a set of binding-post speaker terminals.
- These binding-post terminals will accept bare wire (up to 10AWG), pin-connectors, spade-lugs, and banana plugs (single only).
- The Jamo Studio 8 Series S 805 floorstanding loudspeakers can be used for the front or rear channels in a home theater system, or standing alone in a strictly two-channel stereo system.
- As front channels in a home theater setup or as a 2ch speaker system, the S 805 should be positioned so the loudspeakers create an equidistant triangle between the speakers and your main listening position.
- They should be positioned no less than 6' apart. As rear speakers in a home theater setup, the speakers should be positioned directly to the left and right of your main listening position, or just behind the main listening position at a 20° angle.
- Each floorstanding speaker comes with four mounting feet which will need to screwed into the bottom of the loudspeaker's enclosure.
- There are indentions on the bottom of the cabinet to indicate where the feet mount, but there are no pre-drilled holes.
- Self-tapping screws are included to secure the feet to the speakers. Each mounting foot consists of a metal plate and rubber pad to protect your floors.