Denon HEOS Home cinema Powered Sound Bar And Wireless Subwoofer
Home Theater System
Soundbar Speaker & Sub System:
- As today's flat-panel TVs get thinner and thinner, so does their sound quality.
- Denon's HEOS HomeCinema soundbar speaker & sub system will transform your flat-panel TV into a home theater that will envelop you in rich, room-filling sound; clear mids and detailed highs from its multi-driver high-fidelity soundbar, plus deep bass from its wireless subwoofer.
- Simple to set up and easy to use, the Denon HomeCinema lets you enjoy powerful, dynamic audio from your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and music.
Active Soundbar Speaker:
- The HEOS HomeCinema's soundbar speaker features bi-amplified tweeters and mid-woofers with advanced DSP processing delivering clear audio especially in the vocal range.
- There are two 0.75" treated soft-dome tweeters with neodymium magnets that deliver extended treble response and wide dispersion.
- There are also dual "rectangular" mid-woofer drivers with composite Kevlar cones and double magnet motor system for higher efficiency and linearity. Each driver is powered by its own Class D amplifier with digital signal processing for great sound at any volume level.
Wireless Powered Sub:
- The included wireless powered sub features dual 5.25" woofers powered by a built-in Class D amplifier and a rear-firing port that work in tandem to deliver powerful deep bass with flat response and low distortion thanks to precision DSP audio tuning.
- You can adjust the subwoofer volume independently from the system volume.
- Do not listen to this system and your TV's built-in speakers simultaneously. Make sure to turn of your televisions speakers.
- If your TV does not let you turn the speakers off, then mute the audio from the TV's speakers.
Advanced 32-Bit DSP:
- The HEOS HomeCinema features the same powerful 400 MHz 32-bit floating point DSP engine found in Denon's AV receivers that delivers true wide range high fidelity audio, for maximum enjoyment of TV shows, movies, and your favorite music tracks.
Dolby Digital & DTS Decoding:
- Featuring Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, & DTS decoding, the HEOS HomeCinema decodes movie and music surround soundtracks into their original discrete channels and applies Denon's advanced proprietary DSP to deliver an immersive Virtual Surround sound experience.
Virtual Surround Processing:
- Exclusive Virtual Surround processing decodes discrete multi-track surround sound channels and uses advanced psycho-acoustic DSP processing algorithms to deliver an immersive surround sound experience with precision front sound-staging and enveloping surround sound, without the need for side or rear speakers.
- Movie and Music modes let you choose the best audio performance for blockbuster movies and your favorite music tracks.
- The Movie Surround Sound mode provides an expansive and enveloping soundstage.
- The Dialog Enhancer mode provides increased dialog clarity especially with complex movie soundtracks.
- Music mode delivers a dynamic and enthralling sound quality improvement with your favorite audio tracks.
- You can also choose to listen in pure stereo mode, with no additional acoustic enhancement.
- The Denon HEOS HomeCinema system offers a variety of adjustable audio settings to enhance your listening experience.
- Dialog enhancer improves dialog intelligibility; ideal for movies and TV shows with complex audio soundtracks when it's often hard to discern what performers are saying.
Dynamic Bass Boost:
- Denon's proprietary Dynamic Bass Boost provides advanced frequency and dynamic range tailoring to deliver deep bass while preventing distortion due to excessive overload.
- Night Mode lets you listen at reduced volume levels, letting you enjoy the full range audio experience without disturbing other family members.
- The Night Mode can be activated in stereo mode, as well as with any of the three available custom sound modes.
- Denon's HomeCinema home theater soundbar speaker system offers a variety of mounting options for the active soundbar speaker and wireless powered sub.
- The soundbar of the HomeCinema should be placed as close as possible to the television screen.
- It should be centered left-to-right with the screen, and ideally no more than a few inches above or below.
- The most common location is below the screen. Sometimes this location can be difficult, because the base of the TV gets in the way. The HomeCinema has two sets of feet (0.75" & 1.25" high) that raise the soundbar speaker off the shelf, for a more stable and attractive installation when used with this type of television.
- If you prefer wall mounting, the soundbar features built-in keyholes that let you easily mount the soundbar directly to the wall (template included).
- You can place the wireless powered subwoofer practically anywhere in the room; within a wireless range of 25'.
- For the best sound, place the subwoofer near a wall or corner, within 19' of the soundbar speaker, and on the same side of the room as the soundbar.
- This compact subwoofer can be placed horizontally or vertically for the widest range of installation options.
- Attach the supplied non-slip stickers to the subwoofer for hardwood and tile flooring.
- The port on the back of the subwoofer cabinet should be unobstructed.
Wireless Multi-Room Audio
HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Sound:
- The CinemaHome is also part of Denon's HEOS wireless multi-room sound system.
- HEOS by Denon is a wireless multi-room sound system comprising a family of network music amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, and speakers for your whole home.
- There is a free app to control them from your iOS or Android phone or tablet.
- You can enjoy your favorite streaming music services, internet radio, or your own music collection through out your home. Plus, set-up is intuitive and simple.
- To make HEOS wireless multi-room audio work in your home, you'll need.Denon's HEOS network audio amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, and/or speakersa wireless (WiFi) home network with internet connectiona Apple iOS or Android device connected to your home wireless (WiFi) networkthe free HEOS by Denon app downloaded on your Apple iOS or Android deviceWired.
Wireless Network Connectivity:
- The Denon HEOS system uses your home's wireless (WiFi) network for whole-house audio entertainment.
- The HomeCinema can connect to your home's network via Ethernet (RJ-45) or WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n).
- A dual-band (2.4/5GHZ) "N" router is recommended for the most reliable wireless network connection.
- The free HEOS by Denon app for Apple iOS and Android is used for wireless (WiFi) setup with your home's network.
- Simply connect the HomeCinema speaker system to your home network using an Ethernet cable and the speaker will appear on the HEOS app on your Apple iOS or Android device as a new room in the Rooms screen.
- Use the HEOS app on your mobile device and the included minijack cable to connect the HomeCinema wirelessly to your home's WiFi network.
- During setup, you will need to connect the included minijack cable to the headphone jack of your mobile device and the Aux input of the HomeCinema.
- The app will then copy your mobile device's wireless network settings over to the speaker via the connected cable.
- You can add additional wireless speakers to the HEOS system by selecting "Add Device" from the HEOS app's settings menu.
Digital & Analog Inputs (including HDMI):
- Denon's HomeCinema home theater soundbar speaker system offers a variety of digital & analog inputs to connect to your TV and AV gear; including HDMI, optical/coaxial digital, and analog stereo minijack.
- All inputs are all selected by the television button on Home Cinema's front-panel or remote, but which is active is determined by auto-priority. If only one input is receiving a signal, that input will play.
- If more than one input is receiving a signal, the order of priority is HDMI, Digital Optical, Digital Coaxial, and Analog.
- Many TVs come with one of the HDMI inputs equipped with Audio Return Channel (ARC), which lets you listen to audio from a source device (such as a cable or satellite box) as well as being able to listen to audio from the TV's internal tuner or from a smart TV's built-in content streaming capabilities. Simply connect the HomeCinema's HDMI ARC output to your TV with the supplied HDMI cable, and you can enjoy audio from your set-top box as well as enjoying audio from the TV.
- In addition, the system offers a HDMI input for directly connecting an external AV component such as your Blu-ray player or Cable/Satellite receiver.
- The HDMI input will output the audio signal through the soundbar and send the video signal to the soundbar's HDMI ARC jack and your connected TV.
Optical & Coaxial:
- For TVs without ARC via HDMI, you can connect the HomeCinema via one of the two available digital audio connections; both optical (toslink) and coaxial (RCA) digital audio inputs are provided.
- These digital inputs support 2ch PCM and 5.1ch Dolby Digital/DTS.
- Additionally, Denon has included a stereo analog minijack (3.5mm) input jack that lets you connect the HomeCinema to your TV without ARC or a digital output, or to a portable music player.
- This connection only supports 2ch PCM.