Denon DP-29F Automatic Belt-drive Turntable
High-precision Diecast Aluminum Turntable:
- The turntable has been precision manufactured with a rigid diecast aluminum to produce uniform inertial mass for perfectly stable turntable rotation, an essential component of high fidelity sound during playback.
Automated System for Easy Operation:
- The DP-29F employs an automated system that starts playing the record with the single touch of a button and finishes play at the end of the record by returning the tone arm to its original position and stopping turntable rotation.
- This system ensures that you do not inadvertently scratch your records when you play them.
- The DP-29F also has a manual lifter mechanism that allows you to place the needle on the record wherever you want, just in case you'd like to skip to a song in the middle of a side.
Built-in Phono RIAA Equalizer:
- Since the DP-29F includes a built-in phono RIAA equalizer, you can connect the unit to an amplifier or receiver that does not have a phono preamp input without the use of an adapter.
- If your receiver does have a phono input, and you'd prefer to use it, a small switch beneath the platter disengages the built-in phono equalizer.
33-1/3 and 45 RPM Compatible:
- The turntable will play at 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds. An adapter is included for playing 45 rpm records.
MM Cartridge Included:
- The DP-29F comes with a fixed mount MM (moving magnet) cartridge so you may enjoy your record collection as soon as you connect the DP-29F to your home stereo system.
- After approximately 400 hours of playback, Denon recommends the stylus be replaced with the DSN-82 stylus.
- The turntable has a hardwired output cable with left and right male RCA plugs.
- These can plug directly into your receiver or amplifier. There is no need for patch cables.