Denon DP-200USB Fully Automatic Turntable
- The Denon DP-200USB is a fully automatic turntable which can convert your LPs to MP3 files and record them to a USB Flash Drive. You don't need a PC nearby during recording. The supplied Trans Music Manager software includes automatic and manual track splitting functions, and will allow you to obtain artist and title information through your PC.
- The included Trans Music Manager software is only compatible with Windows XP/Vista/2000 operating systems (not newer Windows 7/8 or Mac).
Fully Automatic Operation:
- The turntable is fully automatic with front panel controls. Once you have set the speed (33-1/3 or 45 rpm) and record size (30 or 17 cm), you can press the Start button, the turntable will start and the tone arm will automatically move to the lead-in groove on the record. When the record has finished playing, or when you press the stop button, the tone arm will automatically return to its rest and the turntable will shut off.
- The turntable also allows manual play, so you can lift the tone arm and place it on the record wherever you want. The automatic return function will return the tone arm to its resting position when the record has finished playing.
Built-in Switchable Preamp:
- The turntable includes a built-in phono preamp, allowing you to connect the unit to an amplifier or receiver without a phono input. If your receiver has a phono input, and you prefer to use it, a small switch under the turntable platter turns off the built-in phono preamp.
33-1/3 and 45 RPM Compatible:
- The turntable will play at 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds. An adapter is included for playing 45 rpm records.
- The DP-200USB turntable features a professional aluminum die cast turntable platter for high inertial mass and stable rotation. The platter is driven by a DC servo belt drive motor.
- Before playing, the drive belt must first be placed on the driving roller of the DC servo motor.
MM Cartridge Included:
- The DP-200USB features a Moving Magnet (MM) stereo cartridge with a replaceable stylus. After approximately 400 hours of playback, Denon recommends the stylus be replaced with a DSN-84 stylus.
- The turntable has a hardwired output cable with left and right RCA connectors. These connectors plug directly into your receiver or amplifier.
Trans Music Manager:
- The DP-200USB turntable includes the Trans Music Manager software on CD-ROM. You can use Trans Music Manager to perform the following functions:
File Splitter: for marking track numbers
Auto MP3 Splitter: detects the silent part between tracks and automatically tags tracks accordingly
Manual MP3 Splitter: manually tags tracks as you wish (helpful for live recordings)
MusicID: (powered by Gracenote MusicID Music Recognition Service on the Internet)
Auto MusicID Record: automatically records music information, including titles
Manual MusicID Record: allows manual editing of music information, including titles
File Deletion: for music library maintenance
System Requirements: When using Trans Music Manager, your computer must have the following minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows XP, or Windows 2000 (does not work with Windows 7 or 8)
Hard Disk Space: minimum of 30 MB free space
USB Port: compatible with USB 2.0