Definitive Technology Mythos SoloCinema XTR Powered Home Theater Sound Bar With True 5.1 Surround Sound And Wireless Subwoofer
- Experience sensational sonic performance that seemingly disappears into walls and ceilings.
- Dt series speakers were developed from the ground up with the highest quality materials. Clear, natural sound springs from high definition drivers, as acoustically optimized tweeters reveal the most delicate of details.
- All while wafer-thin grilles hide in plain sight. Each component specifically selected to maximize performance.
Surround sound to believe in
- Envelop your home in rich, high performance sound from built-in speakers that won’t encroach on your living space.
- Choose from a wide variety of dt series single stereo and surround loudspeakers to create a complete stealth home theater experience.
SoloCinema XTR System:
- The Definitive Technology SoloCinema XTR system has been designed to deliver high-definition audio that will match your TV's high-definition picture.
- The SoloCinema XTR system includes an ultra-thin, high-gloss aluminum amplified soundbar speaker and a slim, wireless powered subwoofer which offers a virtual 5.1 channel sound experience without the need for a surround receiver or rear speakers.
- The soundbar speaker features dedicated drivers for five channels of surround (Front L/R, C, Rear L/R), while the wireless powered subwoofer handles the LFE channel.
- Using Definitive's patented Spatial Array technology combined with SRS TruSurround, The SoloCinema XTR system delivers a life-like, three-dimensional sound experience.
Amplified Soundbar Speaker:
- The SoloCinema XTR soundbar speaker houses three of Definitive Technology's exclusive pure aluminum dome 1" tweeters and six patent-pending XTDD anodized aluminum dome 3.5" midrange drivers for accurate, clear natural sound.
- Each driver and tweeter in the soundbar is powered by its own digital amplifier.
- 200-watts powers the bar to lifelike volume levels to fill even large rooms with high impact, low-distortion sound.
- There are no passive filters or crossovers; all signal processing is performed digitally for the utmost precision, clarity, and accuracy.
- The soundbar speaker employs a thin-profile, aircraft-grade extruded aluminum enclosure that is ultra-rigid and resonance-free for superior sound.
- At only 2.375" deep, the SoloCinema XTR's soundbar speaker is the perfect complement to today's ultra-slim TVs.
- It can be either wall or shelf mounted with the supplied brackets and hardware.
- One type of shelf hardware allows you to raise the soundbar speaker over the TV's protruding stand.
- The other set tilts the soundbar speaker upwards when placed on a shelf below the TV.
Wireless Powered Subwoofer:
- Despite its small size, the SoloCinema XTR's wireless powered subwoofer packs quite a punch.
- Its 8" high-excursion, long-throw woofer is powered by a massive 250-Watt digital amplifier to provide you with deep, impactful bass you expect from your favorite music and action/adventure films.
- The sealed enclosure ensures tight, accurate bass with no distortion.
- The powered subwoofer connects to the system's soundbar speaker wirelessly.
- Simply select the location that best fits your room and plug it into a wall AC outlet.
- The slim subwoofer is easy to tuck out of sight behind or under furniture (you can even place on its back pointing up).
Analog + Digital Connections:
- The SoloCinema XTR soundbar speaker has a full-array of inputs including HDMI (3), digital optical (1), and analog (1) allowing you to connect your Blu-Ray player, cable/satellite tuner, gaming console as well as a legacy source such as a VCR.
- The three HDMI inputs support both audio (up 7.1ch) and video (up to 1080p) signals for convenient hookup and neat wire management.
- There is also a HDMI output that feeds the audio/video signal (up to 7.1ch/1080p) from your AV source through the soundbar speaker to your flat-panel TV.
- The optical (toslink) digital input supports 2.1ch to 5.1ch audio.
- The analog (RCA) input supports 2ch audio only. There is also a USB port for firmware updates only.
Dolby Digital/DTS + Dolby Pro Logic II Processing:
- The SoloCinema XTR supports the latest high-definition lossless surround formats; including Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD for maximum audio performance.
- Most Blu-Ray discs feature uncompressed high-definition audio tracks.
- Lossless means that you'll hear exactly the same high quality sound as the original studio master recordings.
- You will enjoy music and movies with full dynamic impact and the highest definition, clarity and detail; exactly as the creators intended.
- The system also offers Dolby Pro Logic II processing which transforms stereo content into full-range surround sound.
- The SoloCinema XTR also features Dolby Volume technology which levels the volume across video programs.
- Set volume to the level you are comfortable with and Dolby Volume does the rest.
- Sound levels stay constant, even when TV advertisers try to blast you out of your chair.
- The SoloCinema XTR system puts you in control, simply and comfortably with its ingenious IR remote.
- As you slide your finger over the remote you'll notice that all the controls are shaped with concave and convex forms to make it easy to use even in the dark.
- It fits perfectly in your hand, your thumb naturally falling on the most often used control (Volume).
- The remote's Bass control lets you optimize the system's bass loudness to match the program material, your taste or your mood.
- The Center control adjusts the volume of the channel that handles almost all of the dialogue duties in order to correct for differences in dialogue intelligibility from program to program.
- The Music/Movie buttons optimize the system's sound characteristics such as bass level and surround effect intensity to best match what you're listening to.
- For greater convenience, you can program the SoloCinema XTR to respond to the power, volume, mute, and source select commands of your TV or cable box remote.
- Built-in IR remote "flashers" allows the unit to be placed in front of a TV (for example, when used on a table top) without disrupting your TV's remote functions.