Cambridge Audio Topaz SR10 Stereo Receiver
- The Cambridge Audio SR10 stereo receiver employs a fully-discrete, high-power, bipolar-transistor based, power amplifier rated at 85 watts RMS x 2-channels.
- The amplifier can handle impedances between 4 and 8 ohms.
- The Cambridge Audio SR10 is equipped with A & B speaker terminals to connect two pair of loudspeakers or bi-wire a single pair of loudspeakers.
- You can select which speaker outputs are heard - A speaker only, B speaker only, A+B speaker, or Off.
- The amplifier can support a 4-ohm load when driving only one pair of speakers.
- The amplifier can support an 8-ohm load when driving two pair of speakers.
Rugged Chassis Design:
- The Cambridge Audio SR10 stereo receiver has been carefully designed with a brushed aluminum front-panel, rigid metal chassis, and internal bracing to prevent resonance and improve sound quality.
- The Cambridge Audio SR10 stereo receiver utilizes a custom low-flux toroidal transformer for audiophile performance.
- The Cambridge Audio SR10 features a very quiet speed-controlled cooling fan to keep the receiver operating at a normal temperature for consistent performance and outstanding reliability.
- The Cambridge Audio SR10 stereo receiver features a built-in AM/FM with manual, seek, and preset tuning.
- The built-in AM/FM tuner features RDS for station name display on FM stations that support this function.
- You can store up to 30 AM/FM station presets (15 each).
- For low quality stereo FM signals, selecting the Mono mode can reduce the noise and improve reception.
- The Cambridge Audio SR10 stereo receiver features a front-panel LCD for the display of information, such as the selected input source, station identification, volume, and tone/balance level.
- The Cambridge Audio SR10 features a front-panel rotary dial to increase or decrease the level (-80 to 0) of the sound from the speakers outputs and headphone output of the unit.
- You can also use the included remote control to adjust the volume level.
- The Cambridge Audio SR10 offers Bass (100Hz) and Treble (20kHz) controls which are adjustable from -10 to +10dB.
- The unit also allows you to balance the unit's speaker outputs left-to-right (+/-10).
- The Cambridge Audio SR10 comes supplied with an IR remote control for wireless operation (Menu/Source/Volume) of the stereo receiver.
- The included remote control will also operate playback function of the Cambridge Audio CD10 CD player (779CD10, sold separately).
4 Rear-Panel Inputs:
- The Cambridge Audio SR10 stereo receiver is equipped with 5 rear-panel analog stereo RCA inputs (MP3/Aux, CD, Phono, BD/DVD).
- These analog stereo RCA terminals are suited for any line-level source.
- This input has a built-in phono stage.
- Turntables fitted with a moving magnet (MM) or high-output moving coil (MC) cartridge can be used.
- Low output moving coil types (<1mV and normally 10-1,000 ohm load impedance) cannot be directly connected.
- The Cambridge Audio SR10 stereo receiver features a front-panel 3.5mm auxiliary input for temporary connection of a portable digital audio player.
- Connecting an audio device to the front-panel 3.5mm auxiliary input will override the unit's rear-panel RCA auxiliary input.
- The stereo receiver's analog stereo RCA record output lets you connect a tape recorder or CD-burner.
- The unit's record output is not affected by the volume control or tone adjustments.
- A single rear-panel RCA subwoofer output is used to connect a powered subwoofer.
- The Cambridge Audio stereo receiver is equipped with 8 binding-post speaker terminals to connect two pair of bookshelf or floor-standing loudspeakers.
- The binding-post terminals will accept bare wire, pin-connectors, and banana plugs (single/dual).
- The binding post terminals are color-coded (red/black) to distinguish positive and negative.
- The Cambridge Audio SR10 stereo receiver is equipped with a front-panel 1/4" headphone socket for connection of a set of headphones.
- The amplifier's speaker outputs are muted when headphones are connected.
- Headphones with an impedance of between 32 and 600 ohms are recommended.
Detachable IEC Power Cord:
- The Cambridge Audio SR10 stereo receiver includes a detachable 5' IEC power cord.