Bose Freespace Commercial Surface Mount Speaker (White)-pair
- The Bose FreeSpace 3 surface-mount satellites are high-performance, extended range loudspeakers designed for small to medium-sized indoor applications requiring high fidelity and extended bandwidth reproduction of voice and music. They feature a compact enclosure with a 2.5" full-range driver. Ideal for retail stores, bars, lobbies, and conference rooms, the FreeSpace 3 speakers can be used stand-alone or in conjunction with a Bose Acoustimass bass module, such as the FreeSpace 3 Flush-mount or Surface-mount subwoofers. The FreeSpace 3 satellites are 70/100 volt compatible, when used in conjunction with an Acoustimass bass module, but don't include a built-in transformer. Bose refers to this setup as a "system". In a system, the speakers can handle up to 200 watts RMS in 70/100 volt mode and 100 watts RMS in 8Ω bypass mode. As satellites, or stand-alone, they're able to handle 12 watts RMS.
- The rear of the FreeSpace 3 speakers have locking-terminal holes for speaker wire. When the plastic button above the terminals is pressed in, the wire can be inserted or removed, but will lock onto the wire when released.
- The FreeSpace 3 satellites include wall-mount brackets that place the speaker approximately 2" from the wall, but also include a 1-5/16" extension arm if needed. The mounting arms provide 180˚ of swivel and 60˚ of tilt. An Omni-pendant mount kit (sold separately) is available as well. This allows four FreeSpace 3 satellite speakers to be mounted in a circular fashion and hung from a ceiling.
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 210 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 170 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Handling: 12 W RMS/ 48 W Peak
- Nominal Dispersion: 170˚ conical
- Sensitivity: 84 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL: 101 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 6Ω
- Drivers: 2.50" Full-range driver
- Enclosure: High-impact polystyrene
- Connectors: Two spring-loaded locking terminals
- Dimensions: Width - 3.0", Height - 3.0", Depth - 4.0" (6.0" w/ bracket)
- Weight: 0.81 Kg.