Bose® Panaray® 802® Series Iv Modular Commercial Surface Mount Speaker
Come Through Loud And Clear With Bose® Panaray® 802® Speakers
- The Panaray® 802® Series IV speaker is the sort of thing we've come to expect from Bose — a creative approach to sound reinforcement for difficult environments.
- The 8-ohm speaker features eight 4-1/2" full-range drivers without any crossovers, allowing it to cut through ambient noise and provide excellent vocal clarity.
- Bose's proprietary Articulated Array® driver layout ensures even coverage over a wide area.
Active EQ Required
- Bose recommends active equalization for optimum speaker performance.
- The ControlSpace® SP 24 processor and several compatible Bose Professional amplifiers offer preset EQ curves for the Panaray 802 and other Bose speakers.
Plenty of Mounting Options
- Bose offers several optional mounts that let you place this speaker where you need coverage most.
- Choose the rock-solid WCB802IV bracket for up to 45 degrees of fixed tilt in a permanent wall or ceiling surface mount installation.
- The versatile WBP-8 pivoting bracket lets you adjust the aim of the speaker after wall-mounting it.
- If your venue has high ceilings, the sturdy SB-8 flying bracket lets you securely suspend your speaker from above.
Part Of A Customizable Bose Sound Solution
- The Bose Professional family of products offers speakers, amplifiers, processors and accessories that are designed to work together.
The Lineup Includes:
- A wide array of FreeSpace® speakers, subwoofers, and zone amplifiers
- EdgeMax™ in-ceiling speakers for placement in corners and near walls
- rugged, adaptable PowerShare amplifiers
- clear, reliable Panaray® full-range driver arrays
- versatile ControlSpace® signal processors
- robust MB bass speakers
- Our system designers can help you choose the right mix of products to customize a system that sounds amazing in your unique space.
Features & Specs
- Drivers per speaker 8
- System Frequency response : 52-15,000
- Maximum SPL : 92
- Power Handling
- Power rating : 300
- Width (inches) : 20-1/2
- Height (inches) : 13-3/16
- Depth (inches) : 13
- Weight : 13.60 Kg.
- The Bose Panaray 802 is a full-range, sound reinforcement loudspeaker for indoor and outdoor installations such as auditoriums, fitness clubs, restaurants, and outdoor venues.
- The speaker is comprised of eight 4.5" full-range drivers arranged in Bose's proprietary Articulated Array design, offering wide coverage area with 120˚ of horizontal and 100˚ of vertical coverage.
Other features include a peak SPL of 123 dB, ideal for sound-reinforcement and foreground music, and a low frequency range down to 52Hz, eliminating the need for subwoofers for moderate full-range music levels.
- The Panaray 802 includes eight M8 threaded inserts on the speaker enclosure, 2 on the back, 2 on bottom, and 2 on each side, which can work with Bose's Flying-bracket, for suspending the speaker, or with their Wall- or U-brackets.
- The rear of the Panaray 802 includes two Neutrik (Speakon) connectors on the rear panel, one being the input and the other a pass-thru to daisy-chain other speakers.
- The combined total impedance of the Panaray 802's eight drivers is 8Ω. Bose Panaray speakers require active equalization for optimal sound quality.
- The recommended equalization is contained in the preset libraries of the Bose PowerMatch configurable amplifiers and ControlSpace processors.
- Bose also includes an equalization chart in the owner's manual showing which frequencies should be raised or lowered, the amount, and the bandwidth, when EQing the speaker without a Bose amp or processor.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 52 Hz - 15 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Pattern: 120˚ H x 100˚ V
- Recommended High-Pass Filter: 55 Hz with minimum 12 dB/octave filter
- Overload Protection: Power limiting circuit (non-fused, automatic reset)
- Loudspeaker EQ: Active EQ required for optimum performance
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 960 W (Bose extended-lifecycle test, 100 hrs), 1200 W (AES test, 2hrs)
- RMS: 240 W (Bose extended-lifecycle test, 100 hrs), 300 W (AES test, 2hrs)
- Sensitivity: 92 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL: 123 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Drivers: 8 x 4.5" full-range cone transducers
- Enclosure: Mineral-reinforced HDPE
- Grill: Powder-coated steel
- Environmental: Outdoors per IEC 529 IP55
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik NL4 (Speakon)
- Suspension/Mounting: 8 x 8M threaded inserts (2 back, 2 bottom, 2 on sides)
- Dimensions: Width - 20.50", Height - 13.1875", Depth - 13.0"
- Weight: 13.60 Kg.